Select your website


The Uni-K Plan® Contribution Analyzer

Enter Business/Plan Information

Fill out the form below; then click on “Submit” to proceed.
Tax Year
Year of Birth
W-2 Income
Business Name
Is the business incorporated or unincorporated?
Salary Deferral Contributions
Employer Contributions
* Whole dollar amounts only - no commas or dollar signs



Important Information

This Contribution Analyzer is designed to help provide information to self-employed individuals about the Uni-K Plan®. This material is not intended to replace the advice of a qualified attorney, tax advisor, investment professional, or insurance agent. This material does not address state tax deductibility, which may vary from state to state. Before making any financial commitment regarding the issues discussed here, consult with the appropriate professional advisor. For more information, see IRS Publication 560, Retirement Plans for Small Business.